We would like you to know what to expect
You have an opportunity to discuss any concerns or problems you may have and following a detailed examination together we can form a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
We will examine-
- Teeth – checking for decay or broken fillings
- Gums- these are the foundations for a strong bite and healthy smile
- Soft tissue- checking any abnormal lumps or bumps
- Oral cancer screen
- Jaw joint
- Tooth Wear – signs of wear from grinding, fizzy or acidic drinks, excessive toothbrushing
We use air to dry teeth and X-rays to diagnose decay and presence of infections.
This allows to best spot problems as early as possible and give preventative advice to minimise treatment. Our priority is that your mouth is healthy. This has the obvious benefits of a strong and comfortable bite. Once this is achieved together we can focus any cosmetic requirements you may have, such as:
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Stained/dark old fillings